Our Terms & Conditions
- Information supplied on our booking form. By signing the booking form you confirm that all details supplied are correct and you accept Crowborough RFC’s terms & conditions
- Deposit. For standard party bookings we require a deposit of £50 at the time of booking. If you cancel more than 28 days before the event your deposit will be refunded in full.
If you cancel between 28 and 21 days before the event 50% of the deposit will be refunded. If you cancel less than 21 days before the event the deposit is NON refundable. If Crowborough RFC has to cancel due to mis-information on the booking form the deposit is NON refundable. For all other cancellations by Crowborough RFC the deposit will be refundable in full.
Events classified as non standard party bookings may require a higher deposit.
- For self catering parties an additional £50 deposit is required. This deposit will be refunded in full if our catering facilities are ‘handed back’ to Crowborough RFC in the condition they were ‘handed over’ to the client. If this condition is not met the deposit will be retained and used to clean the facilities accordingly.
- The use of bar facilities. Under no circumstances will persons under 18 be served with alcohol. ID (passport or driving licence) will be requested if there is any doubt. Any deliberate flouting of this rule will mean the closing of the venue and any deposits forfeited.
- Own drink. Guests will not under any circumstances bring their own drink into the club grounds. Any open bottles or cans will be seized and destroyed. Any fully sealed bottles or cans will be confiscated and returned at the end of the event. A serious breach of this condition will result in the closing of the venue and any deposits lost